Sunday 28 December 2014

Christmas day & Gifts!

I can't believe Christmas has come and gone already! I love Christmas! I do love presents but I more so just love the time spent with family, watching films, playing board games and of course eating the food.


The day started with me waking up like a big kid and waking both of my sisters up and blasting Chris Brown's version of 'This Christmas. After a breakfast which was Akey and Saltfish with Hardo bread, it was gift time!

I wasn't planning on doing gifts this year but I thought why not. I bought a few items of clothes for my mom and dad, but I also bought a few quirky gifts, such as this little book of encouraging quotes from 'Urban Outfitters' called 'Don't let the B*stards get you down!', which is great for a laugh but also great if you're having a bad day and just want to read something uplifting.



I wasn't to bothered about receiving any presents, but nonetheless my mom got me this beautiful vanity case to put all of my beauty cosmetics in (not that I have very many lol). I love this case! I've been wanting one for a while so I was very happy with this. It has various compartments for everything.

Inside compartments of vanity case.

My next present was festive footsies, these little cutesy things are good for just keeping the feet warm as your'e walking around your house.


I also decided to get some presents from me to me this year. I believe I've worked extreamley hard this year and so decided to treat my self to these gorgeous nude shoes from Zara. I wasn't even supposed to buy them, and then I tried them on and that was it. The straps are beautiful and for £30 a steal.


Lastly I bought myself this beautiful mohair like jumper from H&M that I'd been eyeing up for a while, I'm a fiend for bright colours so this will slot in perfectly amongst the other madness in my wardrobe.


After presents it was food time! My mom God bless her, she literally prepared a Caribbean Christmas feast. Curry Goat, rice and peas, Salmon, bbq pork, fried chicken, stuffed chicken, macaroni cheese, greens, roast potatoes, parsnips, sweet corn (and more). My mom's Christmas dinner was tun up!it was soooooo nice.


Overall I had a lovely day, good vibes and the best family ever - I couldn't ask for more.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig