Sunday 16 August 2015

Yellow, Black & Green

Outfit

Shirt - Zara
Jeans - Matalan
Shoes - Zara (No longer available)
Bag - Dorothy Perkins
Earrings - AnaIsArts

Hi Guys! This weekend has been pretty busy for me, I went to a wedding, we've had beautiful weather and it was also Jamaican Independence day on Thursday 6th, so today I decided to stick the theme of Jamaican independence and wear yellow, black and green.


It was a warm 20 degrees in Birmingham so I went with this beautiful canary yellow sand washed silk shirt from Zara that is just so fluid on the body. This shirt is great to wear to lunch with the girls or if you're going on a dinner date and you don't want to be too provocative, but still stylish.

Advice: Ladies if you are going to buy a shirt like this, be sure to steam it vertically instead of ironing it. This fabric also creases easily so be mindful of when wearing it. 


I looooovvvveeee this clutch bag! I know that its not green, black or yellow, but I thought throwing in another colour would break the outfit up and make a bolder statement - and it only cost me £3!


These green accessories compliment the outfit, I love the chunkiness of the bracelet that I picked up from the market and my statement rings from LBD Gems that just pull the outfit together.


Of course I had to go bright with the eye shadow by using the green and yellow sections of my 'Acid' Sleek eye shadow palette. I went with a neutral tinted lip gloss to keep the focus on the eye shadow. My retro sunglasses finish off the look perfectly, I especially love the rose gold rim around them which gives them an expensive looking finish.


Lastly, my shooooeeeesss. You guys if you read my blog often know how I feel about shoes, they're like my collectors items, I have to have them! These ones I bought about 2 years ago from Zara and they are still going strong, they literally look like a Jamaican flag for my feet and of course I wore them with this outfit and they just brought everything to life.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig