Wednesday 14 October 2015

Travel Post 2 - The Celebration! & Marvellous Maxi

Outfit

Pink Beach Maxi Dress: River Island
Sandals: Urban Outfitters
Yellow Sliders: Primark
Brown Maxi Dress: Market Stall

HAPPY BIRTHDAY too my little sister Talisha who turned 22 yesterday! WOOIII! It was only fitting that we celebrated her birthday in style - and we had a blast! 


The day started off admittedly a bit slow because our excursion got cancelled, but nevertheless we didn't let that dampen our spirits, and we went to the beach, then indulged in some waffles, ice cream and cocktails. 



After running around playing volleyball, and cooling off in the sea all day, it was time to get ready for dinner. I opted for this long maxi dress, which is perfect if you want to transition from a day look to a relaxed dinner look, especially if you are in hot country where its still warm at night. I love the colours and pattern mixing in this dress.

Advice: If you want to make this look more formal you can pull your hair back into a sleek bun and opt to accessorise with some earrings if you wish.
After dinner we went to a Cuban dance and acrobatic show, it was FANTASTIC! I was thoroughly entertained by the dancing and the tricks, but I was very inspired by the costumes that the dancers wore - they were just so colourful, lively and fun.


(8)'And after the show its the after party'(8) And it was exactly that. Everyone filed out of the theatre and onto the dance floor where everyone sang happy birthday to my sister, and then we just had a good dance and had more cocktails until 1am.


When we got back to the room the staff had left this lovely cake for my sister. What a way to celebrate a birthday, I'm just happy my sister had a great time and I was thrilled that we could celebrate somewhere other than England, and that I got to share this experience with her YYYAAASSS! :)





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig