Thursday 25 February 2016

The Duster Coat: Running Errands

Outfit

Coat: Matthew Williamson (butterfly collection) similar here
Jumper: H&M (similar)
Jeans: Top Shop
Court shoes: Miss KG (similar here)
Flat shoes: Carvela (similar)
Bag: Zara (Similar)

So February finally decided to bless Birmingham with some some sun, and I certainly took advantage of the day to get a full day of errands done. There was a slight chill in the air so I kept it practical with this faaaabuuuulous blue suede duster coat that I actually found in my mother dearests wardrobe.



I decided to layer this coat with different shades of blue with the mohair jumper for that extra layer of warmth, and rolled up the sleeves of the coat to show texture.


These joni jeans are like my wardrobe staple item that I absolutely always wear most of the time. They are stylish, practical and comfortable to wear if you have a lot going on throughout the day.


It's been a while since I wore a pair of good ole dolly shoes (mainly because it hasn't been warm enough), but today was perfect for bring out these pretty fun Carvela flats for a pop of colour and were practical for doing a lot of walking.


After my errands, I had a lunch date with the girls, so I changed into these gooooorrrggeeoouss colour blocked courts from 'Miss KG' to add some sophistication to the outfit. I am slightly obsessed with these I won't even lie lol, and they are surprisingly very comfortable. 


Share:

2 comments

  1. love that duster coat! you look amazing.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig