Thursday 10 March 2016

Fashion Fix Friday: The Spring Lust List

So yesterday I was having my usual mooch around to see what the stores had in for their new Ss16 collections. I always get excited for new season in the high street shops that I love, it's good to see how they've translated runways looks into ready to wear pieces for the everyday fabulous fashionista on a budget like myself. (In my mind my budget is limitless) 

Although it would actually help if England didn't still feel like an ice box in March *sigh* (O the woes of British weather) I decided to put together some items I am currently crushing on and hopefully will soon own for when it gets warm.

My Spring Lust List - 3 outfits with items that are all interchangeable 


I love all of these items, and I kind of have a thing for stripes *sigh*. The main thing to remember ladies is the key to shopping smart is to buy in outfits so you're not struggling to put random items together 2.) I would advise that like I have done above, buy items that you can mix and match.

Ladies if you would like any personal styling advice, write to me and I will be more than willing to help :)




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig