Sunday 22 May 2016

Simplicity - Blue Biker Jacket & White Shirt

Outfit

Biker Jacket - H&M
Shirt - George Asda
Jeans - TopShop
Shoes - Zara

I cannot believe it is nearly the end of May already, seriously where is the time going! Today was part spent at my design studio, and then dinner at a restaurant with the family. I honestly didn't feel like going all out with the colour like I usually do (weird right?) I decided to keep this outfit quite neutral with just pops of colour here and there.




I completely love this biker jacket that I picked up from H&M for £20 in the sale (reduced from £40), it's a really great way of adding a bit of edge to the outfit.


I always say that a good ole white shirt never goes out of style, it is a classic staple that should be in every womans wardrobe, and it can be paired with literally anything.

You know I can't completely cut out the colour (it's ingrained in me) and this pop from the red is a nice statement to break up the blue.


I decided to accessorise with this pretty flower necklace from Dorothy Perkins who do affordable costume jewellery that will help bring your outfit to life with out crippling your pocket.


I'm back it again with the bargain heels lol I bought this beautiful pair of cobalt blue sandals from Zara (of course) for £19.99, they are so comfortable I was literally running in these with no problem at all. They are great for dressing up a casual outfit like this.


Claps for my shoes YAAASSSS!!! 

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏



Share:

2 comments

  1. I love the shoes! They definitely make the outfit for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right they're fabulous aren't they, your outfit could be casual and you could just put these on and you look fierce! :)

      Delete

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig