Monday 27 March 2017

The Velvet Dress & Silver Jacket

Outfit

Dress - Zara
Jacket - Zara
Boots - Lasula Boutique
Clutch - Dorothy Perkins

Hello my lovelies!

I've been running around like crazy lately from doing fashion assisting on the Craig David Arena Tour, to doing designs for the children's couture line I design for; so it was about time that I let my hair down and had a night out, all with the help of my little sister who came down to London from Manchester to spend the day with me.


I hadn't been out in aggggesss so obviously in true Shara style I wanted to dress up without being over dressed. Of course this lovely LBD had to make an appearance. This little black dress goes with everything, it can be dressed up or down, and has a slightly sexier edge to it due to it being made from velvet.


For a concert I thought these cut out over the knee boots were bang on trend, and also practical. The block heel allowed me the ability to dance all night without my feet hurting to much, and showed the right amount of skin - (sometimes I sacrifice comfort for the slay lol)


I threw on this gorgeous silver coat from Zara that just gave my outfit some jazz. The red lipstick however is a relatively new one for me - I only wear lipstick every now and again, but I thought this would be the perfect outfit for a red lip, and yyyyaaasss honey my lips came out looking juicy by the time I finished putting this on.


All in all I had a great night, we partied just enough and a great feeling of nostalgia came over me at the concert, of dancing away too songs I had grown up on, and also knowing that I was involved in the styling of an arena tour show is just mind blowing to me, and I think I only realised the scale of everything right then. #Happy :)



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig