Thursday 14 September 2017

The Autumn Look: The Fuchsia Coat

Outfit

Coat - Zara
Turtle Neck - Primark
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Zara
Hi all!
The wind is actually rude - no seriously it has no manners! I was minding my business walking back from church having my photos taken and it decided it wanted to fight me in the street lol. My hair was flying all over the place and I could just about walk forwards. Luckily my outfit was weather appropriate.


Before I left the house I was going to wear a skirt and then I thought nah I'll go with jeans - and what a good job I did. My black jeans are what I call my multi purpose wardrobe staple because they go with everything, and provided a great base for this outfit.



My turtle neck was the perfect choice to protect the wind from whipping around my neck, and a complimentary combination with jeans to create an effortless sexy casual look.


This coat, this coat, giiirrrrlll THIS COAT! I adore the colour, there's nothing like a sharp pop of pink to make an outfit exciting. My favourite design detail of this coat is the curved arms and sleeve hems which elevates it from being the standard boyfriend / overcoat.


My shoes are once again from Zara, but being the bargain queen I am I bought them brand new on Ebay for £9.99 instead of the full price of £29.99, I don't believe you need to spend a mountain of money to look stylish, you just need to shop smart and know where to shop.


Have a good week my lovelies! :) xx


Share:

4 comments

  1. The fuchsia pink colour of your coat is beautiful! Your white turtleneck and black jeans look fabulous styled with it. I really LOVE that fuchsia pink colour!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your look here! The pop of color is great transition!

    ReplyDelete

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig