Tuesday 12 March 2019

March Must Have Favourites: Spring Outfit Inspo


Hello my Lovelies

I can't believe its March already! The new year is flying by and the weather cannot make up its mind about what it wants to do. This morning it was pouring with rain, was hailing and now its sunny like nothing ever happened. When the weather is like this it can be difficult to know what to wear, below I have put together four outfits for your spring wardrobe that are suitable for both the glorious sun and the slight chill in the air.


When dressing for spring its always great to have a fine knit jumper in your wardrobe that you can throw on, they are not to bulky and will keep you warm enough without a jacket. Paired with a pleated skirt it allows for ease and comfort, but this could also easily be worn to a fashion event. If you wanted to make this look more casual, instead of a pink shoe try it with a pair of crisp white Stan Smith trainers for that sports luxe look, a splash of colour from the shoes and a print from bag adds another dimension to the outfit.
This season I have been obsessed with jumpsuits and high waisted trousers, mainly because it's cold and I honestly can't be bothered to shave my legs to have them on show. Ladies if you want a fabulous alternative to jeans then maybe try a denim jumpsuit and dress it up with some block heels and a printed clutch.

Ladies if there is one thing that you need in your wardrobe this season it's a classic trench coat, the trench is a timeless transitional piece that can be worn from spring right through to autumn. Throw it on over a tank top for that extra layer, or wear it on your shoulders to chic up an outfit for an event, even styling it differently by tying it at the back to give it a different look, the trench is definitely a wardrobe staple.


Ladies I hope this has helped and inspired you in some way for you spring wardrobe, if you have any questions please do contact me and leave your comments below and I will get back to you. Be great, be epic and be fabulous! :) xx

Share:

1 comment

  1. I love the looks of those mint green outfit pieces in the first image.
    All of these fashions look attractive, and, of course, I know you would look amazing wearing them. Speaking of fashion hauls, try-on and looking amazing, I really loved watching your video SS18 SPRING HAUL: ZARA, ALDO, REISS | Shara Johnson - YouTube. You look absolutely gorgeous modelling every one of those pretty dresses.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig