Sunday 18 January 2015

Colour Blocked!

Outfit
Jacket: Matalan
Jumper: H&M
Disco Pants: Ebay
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Urban Outfitters
Snood: Urban Outfitters

Today was yet another cold one but not as freezing or dreary as it's been over the last few days, so I took full advantage of the blue sky and decided to go for a colour blocked look that was still practical for the weather.




I decided to stick with disco pants today as there was still a chill and I love the high waist on them emphasising my curves and making my legs look longer than they are.



I'm obsessed with mohair so I wore my lovely warm H&M jumper which was £10 in the sale. The jumper with the disco pants by themselves are a very chic outfit if you like the less is more approach.



I went all out with the colour today and wore my gorgeous leaf green jacket from Matalan. I love jackets like this because of the structure and business edge they give to an outfit.


I'm in love with my snooooooood! Guess how much it was? - £3! - Yess £3! *church stomp* I got it from the Urban Outfitters January sales, it was originally £28, and I literally couldn't believe it when I saw it. They had them in four different colours, but of course I went for the brightest one, and its a great way to jazz up your outfit.


Advice: Ladies if your a person who doesn't wear a lot of colour but likes a pop of colour every now and again, the best way to achieve this is through accessories. Things such as bangles, earrings and scarves are great, because they are small and removable. With this snood you could have on all black and just this pop of colour.

My earrings complimented my jacket nicely, and my statement ring from LBD gems at £15 brought my coral nail varnish to life.


My beauties aka my shoes are from Zara (obviously). They were actually a bargain for £19.99, I think a pair of court shoes add sophistication to an outfit.





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig