Monday 5 January 2015

The Birthday Girl Outfit! - Turning 24

Outfit 
Dress: French Connection
Shoes: Zara
Earrings: Primark
Bracelet: Forever 21
Necklace: H&M

I will forever be convinced that even though it's mostly cold and dreary, January is fabulous. Not only is it the start of the new year and fresh beginnings , but the 5th of January is also my birthday. This year I turn the big 24 (heave) although sometimes I'm anxious about getting older, this year for me is especially significant because I've graduated from uni, I'm back home, and I got to spend my birthday with my closest friends.

We had a great time at a restaurant called 'Coast to Coast' on Birmingham's Broad Street, who served great food. My friends made me laugh all night, they sang me a lovely birthday song, blessed me with gifts and not to mention my outfit was fierce if I do say so my self. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE!







Share:

2 comments

  1. That dress is incredible and I love the shoes! Hope you had a great birthday, you looked lovely! xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dear! The dress usually retails for about £120 but I managed to get it off ebay brand new for £30 (bargain lol) Thanks for the birthday wishes I had a great time :) xx

    ReplyDelete

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig