Tuesday 10 March 2015

The LBD - The little black Dress of course

Outfit
Dress: Ebay
Blazer: H&M
Shoes: Zara

I always say if you are going to an event, and you have nooo idea what to wear - don't panic and wear your LBD. What is an LBD? A little black dress. This above anything else is crucial to a woman's wardrobe. You are never under dressed or over dressed in one and you look suitable for every occasion. This is what I had to remind myself of when I was frantically running around trying to get dressed for this event.


I attended fashion investors conference on Thursday 5th March and wanted to go well dressed, so I opted for this super tight and sexy black lace dress. Honestly this dress looks like a classic little number when its on emphasising my curves, and you will never guess where I got it from? - Ebay for £4.99! - YES - £4.99! and that was including the postage and packaging - I know what you're thinking - Bloody bargain!


I particularly like the halter neck on this dress and scalloped edges that continue through to the hem. I also like difference in length of the under dress and over dress and two different textures. Although the dress is very figure hugging, I paired it with a blazer to add some formality and structure to the outfit. My Zara court Shoes also add a business edge to the outfit and tie in nicely with the blazer.


Very rarely do I wear black, so when I do I just have to throw in a pop of colour somewhere to keep it a bit funky. My Lollapalooza by Dee statement rings are always a must whether its going out to lunch or to an important event such as this, I'm always in them.

One thing is for sure though, the next street style I do is back to me wearing colours, you guys know I can't live without them lol :)

Share:

3 comments

  1. GORGEOUS ! Love your hair & that dress ! Very elegant :) X

    Follow me on GFC Shara, I always follow back !
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dear! I am now following you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shara. I've just followed you back ! See you soon :)
      Have a nice day !
      X

      Delete

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig