Sunday 7 June 2015

Illustration - Morning Prayer & Meditation

Hi Guys!

Over the last couple of weeks I haven't done a street style, due to being busy but I've also been feeling very reflective over the last few days. 

Yesterday will have been exactly one year since I have graduated from Uni, and I have been reflecting on the past year and the things I have achieved as well as the goals that I have in mind to do before the end of the year.

I am particularly happy that I have started my Fashion YouTube channel and this blogging journey, I usually blog and do a street style every week, but sometimes it's neccessary to step back from everything , pray, be quiet, have a time of reflection, recharge and then keep going, I did this illustration because I think it accurately depicts how I've been feeling.

Don't worry! Next week it will be back to street styles as usual - In the mean time enjoy and take some time out to reflect for yourself. Have a good week.


Shara Illustration - Morning Prayer & Meditation

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig