Monday 29 June 2015

Lime Green Bikini & Beach Bag

Outfit

Bikini - Dorothy Perkins
Flip Flops - Primark
Sunglasses - Primark
Beach Bag - Primark

Today was yet another beautiful day out here in Tunisia, and we decided that we were going to take full advantage of the sun and go to the beach and do some jet skiing.
OMG! I was so excited, and decided to wear a bikini that was cute, but still practical and secure so that it wouldn't come undone on the jet skii.

\

I lovvvvve this green bikini from Dorothy Perkins which creates a colour pop against my skin tone. I particularly like the small cut outs as a design detail.


My sunglasses from Primark finish off my outfit perfectly.


Of course you have to go the beach with a bag to store all the essentials in, so I decided to opt for this large monochrome zig zag beach bag from Primark for £5. I love the elongated rope handles, and the print stands out as a nice contrast against the bikini.


Just in case it got a bit nippy, or in the case that I wanted to walk over to the bar, I put on this lovely lace black kimono from Urban Outfitters which was a bargain at £10 in their sale. 



Of course I had my yellow flip flops on from Primark, and admittedly they were not suitable for walking on the sand with, but they looked good with my bikini and that's the main thing lol.








Share:

1 comment

  1. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site..
    cheap wedding flip flops

    ReplyDelete

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig