Friday 13 November 2015

Fashion Fix Friday - Lianne La Havas

For the past few days I've been blasting Kendrick Lamar, D'angelo, Erykah Badu and doing some illustrations. Today I thought I would show you how I envisioned my muse Lianne La Havas. I randomly met her in 2014 on the 58 bus in Leyton, and what did I do? I pulled out my design portfolio and showed it to her of course lol. She was lovely! She spoke of how she liked to support new designers.

 I am so inspired by her music, her hair, her style and just her care free attitude in general. In a lot of ways she reminds me of myself with the way she carries herself and her apparent love for shirts, circle skirts and afros.

I would absolutely love to design for her and hopefully someday that will be a reality for me. These next three outfits you will see is how I picture her going to events in 'Shara' designs - Enjoy! :)

Design 1. Lianne Going to the Brit Awards (In my Mind lol)


2.) Lianne On the Red Carpet

3.) Lianne Off to Album signing or press dinner




Its always nice when you tweet your design and you get the stamp of approval. I posted a design and Lianne actually tweeted back to say that she liked my work! I am so happy and excited! I better get to making this dress :)


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig