Wednesday 27 April 2016

Think Pink!

Outfit

Jacket - Shara (made by me)
Top - Zara
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Miss KG
Clutch - Dorothy Perkins
Necklace - LBD Gems

Hi All!

This week I wanted to show off this fabulous pink jacket that I made, I thought to myself 'Shara you design clothes, why are you not showing your skills?' (every now and then you need to give yourself a pep talk) so I've decided that from now on I will try and wear at least one piece made by me in a style post.


This cropped jacket if I do say so myself is perfect for spring, and a good throw on statement piece that adds a colourful sophistication to the outfit with the collar. To wear a colourful piece like this I would advise to keep the rest of the outfit in neutral colours so that the jacket really pops.


I love these skirts from H&M, they fit beautifully and are a cheap and cheerful buy at £7.99 which can be worn to work or just for everyday.


These are my 'I think I'm Naomi Campbell' (in my mind) sunglasses, when I have these on I feel fierce.


Last but not least, can we just take a moment please for my shoes, my shoes, my SHOES! They are officially my favourite pair of shoes now, I absolutely love them. I had my eye on them for aggggesssss, but they were £80 and ain't nobody got time to be spending £80 on shoes. BUT low and behold they went down to £36, let the church say Amen! 👏👏👏👏


👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig