Monday 30 January 2017

Over The Knee Boots & Yellow Jacket

Outfit

Top - H&M
Jeans - Topshop
Jacket - Heroes Heroine
Boots - Kurt Geiger 

Hi guys! So honestly I've been having a hard time blogging lately, just in general I kind of feel like fashion design and styling has become so saturated and although I love it, it feels more like a popularity contest and I have no idea if my voice is being heard even though I've genuinely got skills - but I'll go into that on another post - I'll keep it happy today lol.


Today's outfit wasn't inspired by anything in particular apart from the fact that I'm obsessed with this jacket from 'Hero's Heroine', its actually a mens jacket but I love the over sized look that this gives me, which I think works well with the contrast of the tight crop top.


You know I always have to have a pop of colour in my outfits as well, so because it was grey and boring outside I had to bring out the yellow jacket, and to add some texture I simply pushed up the sleeves.


paired with my comfiest jeans which are my Joni's from TopShop, I wear these jeans all time and they are great with these fabulous over the knee leather boots from Kurt Geiger.


Growing up my Jamaican nan always used to say to me 'Yuh Muss wear leather shoes!' loool and now that I'm older I appreciate her words of wisdom and she's completely right! I know its the in thing to just wear plastic shoes from public desire for £30 because they're a good price, but honestly leather shoes are so much better for your feet because they will give and mould to the shape of your foot, your feet will thank you for it in the end and they last way longer.


I don't know what I'm doing here, why am I posing like I'm about to drop a 90's rnb mix tape loool.


Details. My necklace creates a nice break in the outfit and is brought together by by rings and bracelets.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig