Sunday 5 February 2017

Shara Illustration - Ethereal Black Beauty

Hi all!

So no style post from me today, as I mentioned in my last post I was feeling a little despondent about things on the fashion front and honestly I've kind of been in my feelings kind of wanting to hide away. This illustration perfectly reflects the place where I'm trying to be at the moment of being still and serene.

Very often and in particular with black women, we are commended for being strong and fierce, not taking any shit, getting things done or being the sassy black friend, but rarely do we or other people allow ourselves to just be vulnerable or weak for a moment and realise that we don't always have to be strong, we don't always have to have it together, sometimes we go through shit and we need a minute to cry - and that's ok. That's why I call this piece ' Ethereal Beauty' 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig