Friday 14 November 2014

Fashion Fix Friday: The Winter Coat

There are always items of clothing that I would like to buy and do own (in my mind lol), I’ve been labelled a shopaholic quite a few times. Unfortunately I am not always able to purchase, so I’ve decided to call this series of blog posts my ‘Fashion Fix Friday’.

This week on my travels I have seen some beeeaauuttiful outer wear and because winter is practically upon us I thought it fitting that this week’s fashion fix is coats.

First up is this beautiful bus red double breasted coat from Zara. I’m obsessed with Zara! They always do these beautifully tailored outwear pieces that sit so nicely on the body and the garment finish is always on point. At £129 I think that this coat is worth every penny.



Next up the cheap and cheerful coat from ‘Primark’ or as I like to call it ‘Primarni’, because whilst you may be spending on a budget, you can find some great purchases at Primark for a brilliant price. Such as this lovely baby blue oversized boyfriend coat. I tried this on and it was amazing! I was very surprised by the quality of it and it was a bargain at £25. On second thoughts – I think I may have to take another trip to ‘Primark’ to see if it’s still there!



And that ladies and gentlemen is Fashion Fix Friday J



Share:

2 comments

  1. Love the red coat it is so you! I have the Primark coat in grey I love it! x

    VNSX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vanessa! I love the red coat, I couldn't afford to buy straight away so I've added it to my wish list lol :)

    ReplyDelete

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig