Sunday 23 November 2014

Printed Slacks & White Shirt

Today's weather wasn't the greatest but the Autumn leaves had turned such a pretty warm colour, I thought that they would provide the perfect back drop for my outfit, which was very red and brown today.



My cropped Mohair jumper which my mom actually made for me is fabulous! Its so warm. As long as I'm wearing a top underneath with a shirt I don't need a coat with this because it gets very hot.


As you've probably gathered by now, I love wearing shirts because they help break up an outfit whenever I wear clashing colours or prints together. I like to wear these white shirts because they go with nearly everything and are a great base to add accessories onto. This one I got from 'George' Asda for £5.99 for a pack of two.


Next my trousers :) They make me so happy. I love this print which contrasts very nicely against the texture of the mohair. I also have these in a floral print and got both pairs at H&M for £14.99 each. The fit on these are great and would also look great as part of your spring summer wardrobe with a tank a plain tank top.


A lot of the time I find that its the accessories that actually pull a whole outfit together. In this case its my trustee gold necklace that sits nicely just underneath the collar and heart shaped ring by Lollapalooza by Dee (£15). My red bangle adds another dimension and to the outfit, whilst my bag from Urban Outfitters (£20), compliments the outfit nicely . I really like the chain strap on this bag which can also be detached and turns the bag into a little clutch.


My shoes (£24) are from Dorothy Perkins which along side Zara is my second favourite place to buy shoes from. The shoes from DP are very comfortable and always stylish at a good price.



Share:

3 comments

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig