Saturday 8 November 2014

Mohair and Florals

Once again I was off to the big smoke (London) for a press event in Covent garden. I wont lie as soon as I got to the 'Euston' train station I was so excited to be back amongst the hustle and bustle of the capital. However the weather had reminded me that Winter has most definitely began and that sharp freezing breeze was no joke, so I layered up!


As you've probably noticed by now, I'm a fiend for bright colours and prints, so when I came across these marevellous floral printed trousers in H&M for £14.99 they needed to be in my wardrobe. At first glance they may appear to scream spring/summer, however when paired with the right items like this teal mohair jumper or even a basic long sleeved black / white top (if you prefer a more subtle approach) they can slot right into your winter wardrobe, and the fit on them is everything! (I bought them in two other colours as well - don't judge me lol)


As for this H&M mohair jumper (praise the lord) it is sooooo warm. I was genuinely surprised by how warm it was. I didn't want to wear a coat that was too heavy and wore a long sleeved plain white shirt from 'George' Asda at £5.99 for a pack of two. The shirt not only kept extra warmth in and gives a preppy look, but also creates a break in the outfit between the floral print and the mohair.  
My accessories such as my ring and necklace are both by the emerging Jewellery brand LBD Gems ,which are great bold statement pieces. The flower ring especially goes well with my temporary luxury tattoo that I had done by +Seekers of  Sun tying the whole outfit together. 

My go to pink boyfriend coat from Zara has got to be one of my best bargain buys ever at £12.99, yes - you read correctly - £12.99! I snatched that coat up and bought it so quick!


Honestly on this day I really didn't feel like wearing any heels, so I decided to keep it smart and go with my suede 'Deena & Ozzy' shoes; which are very comfortable and suitable for almost every occasion. The lovely gold platings on the top of the shoes are a great design detail.

Moral of this post, just because we are going into winter, it doesn't mean you have to be restricted to wearing dark or dreary colours. I love me some pink!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig