Sunday 30 November 2014

RED Alert!

Today was yet another chilli day in the wonderful city of Birmingham, but I was very happy because  my outfit brightened up the day, who says your you can't rock bright colours during winter? Not to mention I got some great bargains over the weekend.



I love this showstopper red coat from 'Matalan' (£30), which is great for layering an outfit and adding structure. You could literally have on a very basic outfit e.g black skinny jeans with a black turtle neck, and this red coat would be a great statement piece to finish it off. The oversized lapels create a lovely formal look without trying to hard.


As usual I of course have on a shirt. I decided to go with this aztec style printed shirt today that I got for £5 at the vinatge shop 'Rokit' in 'Covent Gardens'. I decided to go with a printed shirt because I had on a huge block of colour and it would give a nice break to the outfit.



I was so excited about my jeans! I couldn't believe it when I bought them in the sale at wait for it...£3! YES you are reading correctly £3! I snatched those jeans and went straight to the till lol. The Jeans are 'BDG' from Urban Outfitters and are so comfortable. They are honestly the most comfortable pair of jeans I've ever owned and the fit on them are better than my ones from H&M which I'm always raving about.

Advice: Girls with the small waist and big hips, BDG jeans are definitley worth a try. Urban Outfitters have a range of different colours, and these jeans have a very good stretch on them.

I kept my accessories very minimal today, I had enough going on with the print and the coat so I just went with  a flower statement ring from 'Lollapalooza by Dee'.


I went for court shoes today, I thought the length of the coat and tightness of the jeans would look great with a pointy shoe. I love these courts from Zara (£19.99) which tie in nicely with my shirt and make me look like I'm ready for business. #teambossy




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig