Wednesday 19 November 2014

Ringz n Thingz

Usually I don't wear rings - but that was before I discovered the emerging jewellery brand 'Lollapalooza by Dee' ('LBD Gems' for short) and since then I've been hooked! I wear them nearly every day and have them on in nearly in every style blog post I've done. They're just so me! Bold, statement and colourful. All of these jewel enamel rings are handmade and gleamed which make them even more unique.


Here are a few of my favourite rings below that I'm wearing right now.

                                                                                             The Square ring

I loooove these square rings they just literally snatch the attention of everyone. I particularly like the embossed patterns that have been molded onto the surface which give the rings quite a retro look and just adds another texture and design detail to them.

                                                                                           The Circle Ring

These circle rings are just great and look very pretty with softer drapier clothing such as skater skirts or a dress coat. These rings create such a statement that you don't really need any other add on accessories around your hand like bangles or watches.

                                                                                            The Butterfly Ring

Last but by no means least, the butterfly ring. AWW look how beautiful they are. These rings are the perfect compliment to your outfit during the summer months, and the tiny pop of colour that you need during the winter months. I like the shape and again hand painted gold over the top which really brings out the ring design detail.

                                                                                           The Flower ring

As a customer I really appreciate how much thought that 'Lollapalooza by Dee' have put into there products. I think it's safe to say I am now a satisfied loyal customer.

If you would like to find out more about 'Lollapalooza by Dee' you can find them on their Twitter page here:

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/LBDGems


Share:

4 comments

  1. Love this post! Thanks for sharing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all soo gorgeous!!! I want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're lovely right! If you want to buy one you could contact them via Twitter, or you could ask them to post you a sample to review for your blog :)

      Delete

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig