Sunday 16 November 2014

Floral Coats & Cut out Ankle Boots

Today I woke up to grey skies and spitting rain as I was about to go on my errands for the day, so what do I do? I wear my colours of course! I always think well its grey and dreary so I might as well brighten the place up a bit whilst still dressing practical for the season.


First things first my jeggings, I firmly believe that a good pair of plain blue or black jeggings / jeans can be a good base for any outfit, whether you want to keep it simple or pair them with some prints or block colour. My jeggings are from good old faithful H&M (they never fail me) at £12.99. These jeggings weren’t made with belt loops so were slightly cheaper than the £14.99 ones I usually wear.


I love my shirt. I got it from a vintage shop called ‘Rokit’ in Covent Garden in London about a year a half ago for £3 and it has served me so well. ‘Rokit’ sell amazing vintage clothes so if you’re about in ‘Covent garden’ pop in and see what you think. Although I love the colour of this shirt, I particularly like the length and the over sized collar I feel like these elements give it a bit more character which makes an outfit more interesting to look at. It also has these beautiful details on the cuff.


This turquoise colour nailvarnish by 'Miss Sporty' is actually my favourite to wear at the moment. I love the vibrancy of it and it surprisingly lasts a long time. My hands always feel empty when I’m not wearing a ring recently, so my favourite statement rings to wear right now are these beautiful hand made rings by jewellery company LBD Gems – and its great for me because the rings come in different colours and variations - whoop!


This dress coat from Peacocks was a must wear today and yet another piece pulled out of my wardrobe archive. It’s a great transitional coat with lovely detailing at the top, the waist belt is great because I can wear this open or pull it in at the waist to create a full volume look at the bottom.


Can we just discuss my ankle boots for a second please. Zara has come through for me once again with these gorgeous £30 cut out ankle boots. I've needed ankle boots for some time but didn't want ones that were to high. These block heels make them good for every day casual wear and are perfect for winter with the deep grips that are on the shoe soles.
My Autumn print frenzy is complete :)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig