Wednesday 19 July 2017

My Quad Biking Adventure!

Hi Guys!

Usually I'm the girliest of girls - you know - I don't like to sweat, I love to wear heels, I'd much prefer to go to the spa than do a sports day, and I stereo typically like pink (nothing wrong with that), BUT I also have an adventurous to me, which tends to come out even more when I'm on holiday. Last time I went to Turkey, I went jet skiing, to the markets & looked at waterfalls. However this time me and my sis decided to kick it up a notch and try something different - quad biking! And I loved it! :)


Admittedly it was a bit challenging at first, it was a baking 35 degrees, the organisers didn't provide goggles so all I had were my sunglasses to shield my eyes from the blasts of sand that kept going into my face, and I accidentally careered off the track at one point and went flying! (Literally!). Luckily I was fine, and once I got the hang of it I felt like I was such a boss lol. I was thinking to myself girl you should be in tomb raider.



After racing around the tracks, going round lots of bends and arching my back to vogue for the photographer so that my pictures came out cute, it was time for a ride along the beach and a quick dip in the sea, which I was soooo grateful for because it was piping hot!



Overall it was amazing! My top tips to anyone going quad biking in another country are:

1.) Where clothes you don't mind getting dirty, because your clothes WILL be full of dust afterwards
2.) Make sure you bring your own goggles just in case, sunglasses will only protect directly in front of your eyes, but not underneath or the sides of them.
3.) Where a lot of sun cream, there is no shade at all when quad biking which lasts about 2 hours so keep your skin safe
4.) Bring a hair band to tie your hair up
5.) Smile for the camera!


:) xx




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig