Sunday 25 March 2018

The Knit Navy Midi

Outfit

Dress: Reiss
Shoes: Just Fab

I promised myself I wasn't going to buy anymore clothes, and well - I have. BUT I am not calling them clothes - I am calling them my 'investment pieces'. The weather has been utterly bizarre and cold lately, however I wanted the option of looking fabulous for occasions like date night without absolutely freezing; the solution? A knit navy rib dress - Genius!

This delightful figure hugging rib knit dress ticks so many boxes. It glides over the body like a second skin, has a plunging neckline for a bit of sexiness,  is conservative in the length whilst giving me life with this unexpected front split, and yet this fabric is thick enough to keep me warm and I can wear this as a look by itself without a coat - I love it.



I paired it with a barely there red sandal which admittedly probably wasn't the best choice for the weather, but they are great for adding a little pop of colour against the deep navy and takes the dress from being serious, to party mode.

I actually wore this look for date night which was at an all you can eat Italian restaurant in Victoria London. Wow the food was delicious (garlic steak, lamb, chicken with cheesy pasta), and the great thing about this dress is that it has a lot of stretch in it, so I could literally eat all I wanted and not worry about my stomach bulging over anything or straining the dress fabric lol.

This dress is also very easy to dress up and down

SHARA STYLE TIP: To make this look more casual,  just pair the dress with some studded loafers or a little Chelsea boot and you are good to go.


Over all the fit quality and finish of this dress is terrific, my only advice if you are going to purchase this dress ladies is, go a size down in this dress, I am wearing a size 6 and I usually wear a size Medium in dresses. This dress is very stretchy and you don't want extra fabric creating any unnecessary bulk around your waist.


With all that being said my dears, enjoy your week and don't be afraid to be amazing.
 :) xx






Share:

4 comments

  1. You look breathtakingly attractive rocking that very pretty Amara knitted dress from Reiss!!! I just visited the link to the Reiss website - the model they used doesn't even come close to doing the dress justice. The dress looks extremely pretty being modelled by you!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank you for your kind words I always appreciate your support! I know right the dress is great especially on lots of body types, but the curves make it really look fab :) xx

      Delete
  2. I read you post it was awesome. You have done a wonderful work. Keep it up! I also love AUTO-DRAFT you can check here https://superstarjackets.com/?post_type=product&p=28100. This site www.superstarjackets.com is providing amzing products.

    ReplyDelete

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig