Sunday 8 April 2018

Serene In Green

Outfit

Dress - Zara
Coat - Bloggers Market Place
Shoes - Aldo
Bag - Primark

Good Evening my lovelies!

I am writing this from the lovely city of Manchester, I honestly just needed a break from Birmingham over the bank holiday and so decided to come to Manchester to spend some time with my sister and, and honestly I love it! It's my first my time being in Manchester properly having a look around, and the energy and hustle and bustle almost reminds me of a mini London.


The transport links are brilliant and the people are so friendly. Whilst I've been here I've just been reading, setting goals, going to the gym and kind of just keeping to myself and doing some reflecting, I love doing that, I'm a reserved person by nature so doing that is always nice for me.


On Thursday my sister and I decided to head out for a bite to eat, and me being the extra person I am, I decided to go with this lovely long sleeved khaki dress paired with this fab green trench coat that I picked up from the 'Bloggers Market Place' for £5! Bargain!


I bought this dress spontaneously about 2 years ago and it has been such a wardrobe staple, if I need a  sexy dress to wear that's not black, is warm, and that I can just throw on in 2 mins, this dress does the trick, the only down side to this is if you eat to much in it, you run the risk of looking 3 months pregnant lool (I love food).


These simple sunglasses have a diva vibe about them which I love. I saw a pair of similar sunglasses  in Reiss for £100 which was far too expensive for me, and then I stumbled across these £2 sunglasses in Primark and you would never know the difference!


About a year ago I wasn't really a lipstick wearer, I was more of a lipgloss person, but since discovering the Mac colour 'Ruby Woo', I'm obsessed with it and wear all the time.


I got glam with these silver shoes which are from one of my favourite shops - Aldo. I just love their shoes, good quality, trendy, they make a statement, and they won't break the bank either - well as long as you buy the shoes in the sale (which I always do).


The block heel makes these easy to walk in and I adore the embellishment on the back. My only criticism of Aldo shoes is that they can come up quite narrow sometimes and pinch the sides of my feet, so after about 2 / 3 hours I want to take them off. Other than that their shoes are fabulous.


Over all my week has been great, I feel ready to go forward with some new ideas and a fresh perspective. :) xx

Share:

2 comments

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig