Thursday 31 July 2014

Sunset Prints and Shades

It was a lovely 23 degress yesterday as I left out to attend the 'Music Potential' event at the 'Oh Velvet' club on Birmingham's infamous 'Broad street'. I knew that I wanted to wear something nice but I did not want to wear any sky scraper heels.

To compliment my sublimation print dress from Zara, I chose to wear these gold low block heeled Zara sandals, that were very comfortable but still very chic and suitable for an evening event and at £19 in the sale worth every penny!

I pulled the outfit together with a gold chained bag from Urban Outfitters, a chunky necklace from Aldo and finally my fabulous Aviators and a wild fro (of course).

     

Accessories  and print Closeup





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig