Wednesday 16 July 2014

The last Goodbye - LCF Graduation style

OMG! I Shara Johnson am officially a graduate of the London College of Fashion. I cannot believe that time has flown by so quickly, I remember when I first started uni and looking down at the expiration date on my student ID, seeing June 2014 and thinking pffff thats ages away, and now its come and gone! (sighs)

It really was a great day, seeing everyone in their caps and gowns, LCF style of course, everyone had their own unique take on how they styled themselves for the big day. I myself wanted to wear something classic that would carry off the robe nicely that still had me written all over it. I opted for this gorgeous bandage French Connection dress that emphasises the curves and paired it with these beautiful green black and yellow shoes (Jamaican colours obviously) to give the outfit a burst of colour. The bracelet and ring ties it all together, and finally the last touch of my cap and gown (which made me feel very regal might I add lol).



It was so emotional! Even though its been a whirl wind 5 years, I am seriously going to miss being surrounded by creatives who are crazy about fashion design, who get excited by fabrics and the sewing machine. It's been a great journey and I am ready for the next chapter of my fashion life to begin. So with that being said, LCF this is goodbye!, thank you for all you have taught me, it's been real. xx :)
Share:

2 comments

  1. Such a beautiful dress and heels.Congrats for your graduated from Uni.
    Maybe follow each other on the blog??Pls let me know.
    Lovely greeting xoxo
    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! it really was a great day. Yeah sure I've just followed you, the join button to follow my blog is in the side bar menu :) xx

      Delete

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig