Sunday 1 February 2015

All Blacked Out

Despite it being seriously cold this weekend, me and my girls have decided that we will NOT let this typical British weather phase us and go out for dinner yayyy! :) Today's street style is all about that sexy but practical for the weather going out look. Usually I wouldn't be wearing so much black, but I decided that I wanted to do something different this week and just have pops of colour here and there.


Outfit
Jumpsuit: Miss Selfridge
Blazer: H&M
Shoes: Zara
Necklace & ring: Lollapalooza by Dee
Bracelet and earrings: Market Stall



I wanted something a bit more understated this week, so I opted for this lovely black jumpsuit from Miss Selfridge that has been sitting in my wardrobe unworn for a whiiilllllle. I love it because its great for wearing out to dinner as an evening look, but can easily be paired with a pair of flat sandals and over sized tote bag for a summers day look. 


My faithful H&M blazer is good for adding some sophistication to any outfit, the length of it is perfect and doesn't over shadow the jumpsuit. I particularly like blazers just because they give the body structure. 


 The belt detail of the jumpsuit is great because its cinched in at the waist which emphasises the figure. The eyelets and studs are also a lovely bit of embellishment detail.


My huge laser cut Africa earrings were a must and went perfectly with my necklace and bracelet.


I'm obsessed with my necklace and ring from Lollapalooza by Dee or LBD Gems for short, I love this contrast of the orange and black with the shape of the triangle in the middle; accessories really are what pulls an outfit together.




Can we just stop and talk about my shoes for a minute please *jumps with excitement* - I know right they are fiiieeerrrccccee! I showed them in my wardrobe haul video a few weeks ago and I love them! Of course I got them in the Zara sale for £19.99 and these are the definition of a statement shoe. They don't need much dressing up, all you need is a black pair of skinnys and black turtle neck and you are good to go.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig