Friday 27 February 2015

Fashion Fix Friday: Flat Shoes

Although heels and I have a very strong relationship, unfortunately I am not able to wear my lovelies everyday, and dare I say it due to wear I work, I have to sacrifice wearing fabulous shoes for comfortable shoes most of the time.

However with the plethora of gorgeous shoes around, flats are equally as fashionable as heels now, and lets be real, if you have lots of errands to run, or if you will be carrying lots of heavy bags or just walking around a lot, then heels are not always the practical option, so the alternative? Fabulous Flats! 

These are a few pairs of flats that I've eyeing up for the last few weeks now and I intend on purchasing real soon, but for now they are on the wish list.


1.) These gold ankle strap beauties from Zara at £29.99 are great for if you don't feel like wearing heels but still want you outfit to look sophisticated and chic. They are perfect for wearing for lunch with the girls or a more formal event, I particularly like the shape of the side cut outs.



2.) Now I couldn't do a post with a some colour, these baby blue loafers from 'Top Shop' are a great way of injecting an pop of colour into your wardrobe without looking like you've tried to hard.



3.) I'm not usually a trainer girl, in fact I don't even own a pair, but these Adidas suede gazelles from Urban Outfitters have really caught my attention. I hate shoes that make my feet look clunky, but if you want to go for a more sporty look or if you are running a few errands then these are perfect.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig