Sunday 8 February 2015

Feeling Blue

Outfit
Jacket - Matalan
       Shirt - George Asda
          Bow tie - Vinatge shop
Jeans -  H&M
Shoes - Zara
             Bag - Urban Outfitters
            Rings - Lollapalooza by Dee

The sun was out in full force today which I was very happy about but of course there was still that nippy chill in the air so the blue jacket was must. Honestly I haven't been feeling the greatest this week, I've been feeling a bit down in the dumps, but today was a new day and I decided to get up with a happier mindset and start the day with a fabulous outfit. 


I love the colour of my jacket and contrast that it gives against my button up white shirt and red bow tie.


I haven't worn these jeans in aaggggeeees, mainly because its been rainy and horrible, but today I thought I'd get them back out because I love the tear in them and my legs won't freeze lol. The colour of them also brings a lightness to the outfit.


This Bow Tie I have on here is a little gem that I found in a vintage shop in London, which adds an element of fun and geek chic to the outfit.


My accessories are on point yet again this week thanks to Lollapalooza by Dee who make these beautiful jewel enamel rings at £15 each, unique and handmade pieces I always feel great when I wear their statement pieces.


This lovely little blue bag has served me so well over the last year, I got in an Urban Outfitters sale for £6! I knowwwwww right! Bargain! (If you read my blog often you will know that I cannot resist a good bargain lol) I especially love all the details like the diamond stitched texture and particularly the gold chain, just brilliant.


I always say that like my black or blue jeans, a plain white shirt is a great base to build an outfit onto, I wore this today for the smart casual look and also makes the blue and red really pop. If you want more layers in an outfit you could easily put a grey jumper over this shirt and put the blue jacket over the top for a more interesting look.


Once again my patent cutout shoes are from the fabulous land of ZARA, which are great comfortable shoes to wear out and about during the day.

Share:

2 comments

  1. Love it ! X

    Follow me on GFC Shara, I always follow back !
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Will definitely check out your blog. Be sure to check out and subscribe my Youtube channel as well :) Shara Youtube Channel

    ReplyDelete

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig