Sunday 12 April 2015

Contrast jacket & Cold shoulder top

Outfit

Cold Shoulder Top: Top Shop
Jacket: Shara (made by me)
Jeans: H&M
Accessories: LBD Gems
Shoes: Top Shop

Today was actually warm-ish for a change, but still a little nippy for me to wear a light jacket. In future blog posts I will be wearing a lot more of my own designs and showing you how I style them with items that I already have in my wardrobe. This jacket I’m wearing I actually made a while ago and it has been sitting in my wardrobe, and today I thought YES! Bring out the yellow and green! Watch the video below if you want to see the outfit in motion.



I love this jacket and made it while in my second year of uni, I’m a fiend for contrasting colours and wanted to really play with the positioning of where I placed the panels of colour. My family are Jamaican so you could say that the yellow and green is very fitting.


I often roll up the sleeves of this jacket to create more texture in the outfit.


Honestly guys these jeans are the most comfortable jeans I’ve worn in a long time, they fit both my hips and my waist very well. These are great if you need to just wear a causal outfit to run your errands in and they literally go with anything.


This bottle green shopper bag from Zara I literally rely on all the time, I carry my life in this bag lol. Its so spacious in there, is great as a shoulder bag, but double up with a long strap to switch it up.

This cold shoulder top from Top Shop is a lovely casual top, I don't usually wear a lot of grey but with all the colour I had going in the jacket, I wanted to break it up a bit. The top is the perfect back drop for this handmade LBD necklace made from genuine gemstones - love that brand!


My outfit would be lost without my ever faith jewel enamel rings by the jewellery brand  LBD Gems that just pull everything together.


A moment of silence for my shoes – these were such a bargain, originally from Top Shop but bought from Ebay for - wait for it -£4! Yes girls! I get those good bargains, stick with me, in the future I will be doing a video on where to get good bargain buys. They spruce up my casual outfit and are probably my most comfortable pair of heels.


Share:

3 comments

  1. such a wonderful outfit and a fashion that people really likes. leather jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice style like cheek.
    if somebody want to know what brands they should buy so do be confused we have the best information about brands

    Brand Consultant Agency Singapore

    ReplyDelete

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig