Sunday 26 April 2015

Yellow Summer Dress & Heels

Outfit
Dress - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Zara
Clutch bag - Dorothy Perkins
Necklace - H&M
Rings - LBD Gems

Hello my lovely people! This beautiful weather we are currently having in Birmingham has really put me in a good mood, and has made me pull out my cheery yellow summer dress. Although the weather may be short lived I thought why not make the most of it!


This gorgeous yellow dress was an absoloute bargain from Urban Outfitters at £10. It has a great summer vibe about it, and its mid length makes it suitable for both day and night events such as a christening, lunch with friends or even a dinner date.


I particularly like the floral jacquard print and the V design detail at the centre front of the dress which adds a little bit of drama.


For a splash of colour I opted for this gorgeous £10 clutch bag from Dorothy Perkins which doubles up as a shoulder bag, which again makes it great for transitioning from day to night.


I kept everything very simple in terms of styling this week, and continued that theme through to the accessories. I usually wear large statement rings on my fingers, but these wire wrapped gem rings by LBD Gems compliment the dress in a very delicate and sophisticated way.


Last but not least, my babies - My Shoes of course! Aren't they just divine *sighs in admiration*. These by far are my favourite pair of shoes that I have purchased this year. Obviously from Zara, these shoes at £59.99 were worth every penny, they are real statement shoes that grab your attention and finish off the outfit perfectly.



Share:

4 comments

  1. Looking very summery! Love the heels

    Vanessa // VNSX x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning in this beautiful dress. This is a perfect summer party dress. At one of the prettiest event location rentals in Chicago, my friend is going to host a grand summer party. I think I should buy this kind of dress for that party. What you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you dear! Yes I think a dress like this would be perfect for an event like a summer party. The good thing about the length of these dresses is that you can dress them up or down and it goes really well with a pair of sophisticated flats. Urban Outfitters, Dorothy Perkins or Top shop are great for these kind of flirty summer dresses. Or if you don't mind spending a little more you could try Karen Millen :) xx

      Delete

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig