Sunday 10 May 2015

Purple Blazer & Patent Loafers

Outfit
Blazer - Primark
Treggings - Top Shop 
Shirt - Charity Shop
Eye Shadow - 'Acid palette' by Sleek
Rings - LBD Gems
Earrings: Ana IsArts
Bag - Urban Outfitters

Today I welcome back my big braids, mainly because the weather in Birmingham at the moment keeps switching between hot, cold, sunshine and rain in such a short space of time, so I decided to put my hair in a protective style. Me and my little sis had to go into town to run a few errands today so I thought I'd keep it casual with flat shoes, but still fabulous of course.



I love blazers because no matter what outfit you have on, they make it look smarter. I picked up this  gorgeous purple blazer from Primark for just £15, they have these in lots of different colours, so ladies if you love blazers, I advise you get to Primark before they sell out!




My treggings from TopShop are always great to throw on if I just want to be comfortable to go about my day to day duties in, black treggings are a staple and go with everything.


This shirt is a lovely little gem that my Nan bought for me from a charity shop bless her little cotton socks. It was £2 I believe. I honestly think you can find some great clothes in the chariy shop, looking great is not about how much you spend - its about how you style and wear clothes.


I wanted a complete contrast of colour on my nails for a burst of colour so I went with this neon pink nail varnish from Primark, guess how much? - 80p! yyeeeeeeessss I know right 80p, when I saw the price I did a double take on the label, and then I bought every single colour lol for 80p you really can't go wrong.

I matched my eye shadow to the outfit by blending pink and blue together from the 'Acid' eye shadow palette by Sleek.



I went back to my usual statement rings by LBD Gems today, their unique approach towards jewellery design keeps me as a loyal customer. They always find a great balance between making a statement and wearability.


I usually love wearing heels, but I wanted to be practical today and decided on these cutesy patent loafers from Top Shop that pull together the whole preppy vibe that I'm giving off with this outfit.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig