Wednesday 1 August 2018

Travel Diary: Salou Spain, Day 1&2, Beach & Cocktails


Hi there my lovelies!

I am greeting you from sunny 'Salou' in 'Spain ', and so far my Mr and I are having an absolute blast, I love it. It's been a couple days of going the beach and relaxing so I thought I would share what we've been getting up to.


After dropping our bags off at our hotel the Adults only 'H10 Delfin', we wasted no time getting straight into our swimwear and headed straight for the rooftop swimming pool for some chill time, before deciding to explore and find the beach. For me a beach is a must on a holiday, I just love the sea, I love being in it and it makes me feel tranquil and calm when I'm looking out at it.


For the beach I opted for this lovely bikini from pretty little thing. It's such a simple bikini but it is so flattering, not to fussy, I love that it is high cut, I love the print and it doesn't give me muffin top like some other bikinis I've had in the past. I'm also quite busty (32F) but I feel very secure and strapped in this, so it's definitely a thumbs up from me.


We are located right next to the tourist market strip and the beach so at night the area really comes alive which is fantastic. After dinner I got glam in a  pencil skirt and  bandeau from TopShop and we headed out for cocktails and Shisha. Of course I had to have my favourite cocktail which is a strawberry dacquiri & to follow up a refreshing mojito. My Mr surprised me and bought me roses from a guy walking past which warmed my heart and I honestly couldn't stop smiling nawww. *giggles*


So far we have had such a good time, we've got a packed week ahead. We booked 4 excursions to really explore Spain. Tomorrow we are going on a jeep safari and eek I can't wait! In the meantime I'm off to have breakfast, pancakes eggs bacon and syrup, yum! Xxx :)

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig