Tuesday 8 July 2014

Here goes: The Intro to Shara

Hiiiii Everyone,

Let me start by introducing myself, I'm Shara, 23, I'm a fashion designer, a freelance fashion writer and I love colour, everything fashion and big Afros. Moving to London at the age of 18 to study at the London College of fashion, my life for the past five years has been full of exciting new experiences, struggles, challenges, opportunities and good times. Most of all its been amazing! The open mike nights, the parks, the little restaurants, the markets, fabric shops, haberdasheries famous places like 'Bricklane' and 'Portabello road' and of course...the fashion! Moving to London as a student really has made me the person I am today.

Me on 'Bricklane' in London sporting a shirt from the nearby vintage shop 'Rokit'


Now I have finished uni I want to explore! I want to continue my designing, sewing and voice my creativity through my style and fashion (which I will be sharing with you on here). I will also be blogging about fashion related events I go to, inspirational places I visit, or just general items that I've bought. The world is my oyster!
so here goes, stay tuned guys and thanks for reading.

Shara :)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig