Sunday 25 January 2015

Shara Illustration

Hi Guys! Instead of doing a street style like I do nearly every Sunday, I thought I'd switch it up a bit and show another passion of mine - designing! I studied Art & Design at G.C.S.E and A- level, and then went on to study fashion Design & Development at the London College of fashion, so I've always been creative. A lot of the time my drawings are to get what is in my head out in front of me so I can start my making process, but I find it quite thearputic as well.

                                                                                  Illustration - ' Sweet Thang'

My style is a mixture of drawing the outlines with fine liner pens, and sometimes I will use water colour or pro markers, but I loooove filling them with colour in Adobe Illustrator. I absolutely love bold vibrant colours and my illustration style definitely reflects that, making them quite animated or cartoon like. Afros will always be a part of my designs as you can see, I literally cannot design without them I think they are fabulous!

                                                                     
  Illustration - Kill 'em with fineness


I thought I'd share three illustrations with you today of some new and older work. My plan is to stay on top of my illustrating and upload a new one every Wednesday, I hope you like them! :)


                                                                              Illustration 'Print Phabulous'


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig