Sunday 5 April 2015

Spring Mid Season Wardrobe Haul!

So spring has sprung and the mid season sales are underway! Which means I had an excuse to go shopping! I picked up some bits and pieces to transition me into spring, and with sales up to 75% off admittedly I went a bit crazy. I love colour and prints and picked up some real statement pieces and wardrobe staples to balance it out – and of course my favourite thing ever – MY SHOES! J

Watch and enjoy J



Some of the products I bought include a bralet for £20 from Urban Outfitters£10 grey cold shoulder top from Top Shop , a £48 crotchet play suit from Urban Outfitters and more, be sure to watch the video to see what else I bought. I can't wait to do 'Outfit of the day' in these - eek! :)







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig