Monday 23 November 2015

Faux Fur Gillet & Joni Jeans

Outfit

Faux Fur Gillet - Urban Bliss
Long sleeved top - H&M
Joni Jeans - Top Shop
Ankle Boots - Kurt Geiger
Shoulder bag - New Look
Gloves - Debenhams

OMGGGGG! It is sooooo cold! I know in my last post I said that we were on the verge of Winter, but noooo Winter is here and it is not playing around. It was just 2 degrees yesterday here in Birmingham, so before I ran any errands I decided to wrap up warm.


I opted to wear these Joni jeans from Top Shop, and usually I just by jeans for £14.99 from H&M, but I always find that within two months my thighs have just ripped straight through them (black girl thick thigh problems). So after much deliberation I just thought I'd get two really good pairs of jeans, and honestly ladies the fit on these jeans is brilliant, they're super high waisted and literally stick to your skin. I don't even need to wear a belt with these.


Next I decided to layer up with a basic long sleeved top from H&M, these are great to wear underneath shirts, with pencil skirts or just for layering purposes. This mustard colour also brightens up the outfit.

This fabulous faux fur gillet was actually given to me by a brand called 'Urban Bliss' that I met when I attended the MOBOS at the beginning of the month. They have some ammmazing knit wear pieces at a great price (which I plan on getting lol). I love the zip detailing at the front and the high collar so I can keep my neck warm.


Usually I would be wearing statements, but aint nobody got time for that when it is this cold. I went to Debenhams and purchased these lovely leather gloves that just trap the heat and keep your hands warm.


I also didn't feel like carrying a huge bag around today, so I stuck with just carrying my essentials with this small bag from New Look.


My favourite part of this outfit is actually my Kurt Geiger ankle boots. OMG they are comfortable, I feel like I'm wearing socks. I've literally been living in these for the past month. I love the details of the gold on the side, and the leopard print heels.





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig