Monday 11 April 2016

Spring Style Picks

With the evenings getting brighter and outside getting warmer I think it's fair to say Spring is in full swing, BUT I can't say the same about my wardrobe *sigh*. It's strange because as a fashion designer you'd think I'd have lots of clothes right? -Wrong! 

...Well I do have clothes in my wardrobe - just not the ones I want, and I've sold a bunch of stuff recently clearing space for the things I'm currently lusting after. Below I've picked out some of the items that I would like in my Spring wardrobe from my favourite shops which include Zara (obviously), Top Shop & H&M. More recently I came across an American brand called 'Spring', a cool and quirky site that sells high street & designer brands to suit every fashionista from 'Urban Outfitters' to 'Phillip Lim'. Although some of the prices are a little steep for Shara funds, there are a few items I can definitely see fitting right into my wardrobe, especially this denim halter neck and yellow shirt YYAAASSS! 


My other style picks are not for me, but for the slightly more seasoned fashionista aged 50+. Someone recently actually had the nerve to say to me that women over 50 don't care about fashion, I was absolutely dumbfounded, but I thought this would be a great opportunity to pick some items that would look amazing on a fierce and fabulous woman over 50.

For the mature Woman


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig