Monday 11 June 2018

Mustard

Outfit

Trousers: Zara
Bodysuit: Zara
Shoes: Zara
Sunglasses: Ebay

Hi all!

I've just got back from a marvellous weekend in London, and although Birmingham is and always will be my home, London definitely has my heart. There is just so much to do, places to go, new things to try - my weekend was jam packed. I had a filming session with the fashion network I'm a part of called 'The Junior Network', I went raving until 5:00am (oh my gosh I was so mash up I can't do it like I used to lool), I went to the gym, and had a lovely walk with my Mr before meeting up with some friends to double date for dinner, which is why I wore this fabulous mustard outfit.


The combination of yellow & mustard against brown skin is just so beautiful and makes my melanin pop, I definitely feel like it's my favourite colour for the summer.  These paper bag trousers are light and not restrictive for this warm weather, and ladies if you've got some junk in your trunk like me, then these trousers are perfect! I usually find it difficult finding nice trousers that fit my waist and bootay, but these trousers in a medium from Zara are everything!



To make this look more casual for a walk in the sun and some dinner at a Mexican restaurant, I simply paired the outfit with these leather flats from Zara and a nude clutch with a gold chain.


After dinner my Mr and I headed to Shoreditch to a neo soul music event, so I switched it up to an evening look by putting on these gorgeous multicoloured slingbacks.


I'm obsessed with tops and bodysuits with this shape at the moment, they are so simple and yet very sexy.


Over all I had another fab weekend, I'm ready and energised to have a productive week, have a good week everyone :) xx





Share:

2 comments

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig