Wednesday 4 July 2018

The Handkerchief Dress & Dinner


Outfit

Dress - Zaful
Shoes & Bag - Primark
Sunglasses - Zaful

Hello my lovlies!

This weekend I had the pleasure of my Mr whisking me away for an evening of dining and cocktails at a lovely restaurant called 'The Long Bar' at the Guildford Harbour Hotel and awww it was so lovely! The setting was so beautiful, yellow settees, with marble counter tops, so I
 thought what better dress to wear than this gorgeous striped dress from 'Zaful'.


I adore this dress, usually I don't wear handkerchief dresses, but when I saw this I just had to have it. It exudes sexiness with the plunging neckline and choker, but it is also sophisticated and classy with the low back and dress length.


I paired with these simple barely there shoes and a nude clutch from Primark.


These Sunglasses are everything! I literally wear them everywhere, I love the gold on the side and they immediately make every outfit that I wear look cool.


Overall my weekend was fab! I went out for dinner, went to a comedy show, went for a walk in the park, and to the 02. My weekends in London are always fun, but they are even better when you wear a fabulous outfit. :)



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig