Sunday 10 March 2019

Animal Print

Hi all and Happy Belated International Womens Day!

It's been a while since I uploaded so I thought I'd kick off March with a huge trend straight from the runway - animal print of course! Usually I am not an animal print person or a fan of mules, but then I came across this fabulous pair from River Island and I couldn't resist them. Today I headed out to support my sister who was speaking on the panel of a women's empowerment event at the dance exchange in Birmingham (so proud of her) and I thought this would be the perfect occasion for me to wear them too.


I decided to keep this outfit smart casual by wearing a black pair of Joni jeans from Topshop and honestly they are a godsend, I literally feel like I'm wearing leggings and are super flattering for my curves. I love a turtle neck with almost anything because I think they instantly make an outfit look more chic.


This layered necklace adds texture and a bit of shimmer to the outfit, and is also a great way to break up the amount of black I'm wearing. This lightweight gorgeous coat from Zara adds a burst of colour and is a great throw over piece for spring as an alternative to a heavier winter coat.


My accessories pull everything together, ladies if you don't want to go completely crazy with animal print, then inject it into your wardrobe with the use of accessories like handbags, shoes or sunglasses like I have here.


My red sunglasses I wore just to be extra, I thought why not? Life is far to short for my outfits to be boring. Ladies have a fantastic week, be fearless, be fabulous and be amazing! :) xx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig