Sunday 8 September 2019

Love Box Festival 2019

Outfit

Top: Pretty Little Thing
Shorts - Urban Outfitters
Shoes, Belt & Bumbag - Primark
Sunglasses - Topshop

A few months ago was the 'LoveBox' festival and I was so excited I'd never been to a festival before and my friend Sherelle called me and asked if I wanted to go this year and see Solange and I was like ummmm yes! I love Solange, to me she is an style icon, I love her aura her music and her activist work that she does with communities speaking on issues that affect people of colour, so to go and see her was a no brainer.



Luckily the weather was quite nice and I opted to wear this cold shoulder deep v striped blue top by pretty little thing; of course I had to wear some little ripped denim shorts which are a festival staple and accessorise with a three tiered silver necklace, some silver rings and some retro looking sunglasses.



I had such a good time it was literally like going to a concert and fun fair during the day, and my hot girl summer body diet went straight out the window when I had fish & chips, slushes and sugar coated doughnuts - totally worth it. Some of the best performances were by 'Loyale Carner' and 'JHUS', by my favourite performance by far was by Solange, performing her songs such as: 'Binz', 'Losing You', 'FUBU' and of course the favourite 'Don't Touch My Hair', what she did was nothing short of pure art. Solange gave us black girl magic, melanin realness, artistry and entertained all at the same time.


I loved the routines her and backing vocalists did, I loved what she was wearing, everything from start to finish was perfect. I left that day on such a high and I will definitely be at another festival again.




Share:

2 comments

  1. You looked fabulous rocking the Pretty Little Thing top and Outfitters shorts at the Love Box Festival! It sounds like the music and performances were wonderful. I checked out the music video Solange - Don't Touch My Hair - ft. Sampha (Official Music Video) | solangeknowlesmusic -YouTube and love it.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, it always makes me smile to read your comments, I 'm really happy that you like the content, thank you for reading :)

      Delete

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig