Sunday 14 December 2014

Multi - Coloured Jumper & Disco Pants

Feeling festive in the Christmas spirit was the inspiration behind this outfit today. I can't wait till Christmas! It is my favourite time of year (even more so than my birthday), everyone is happy and in a good mood for most of the season so I thought why not spread the good cheer with this upbeat bright jumper.



My disco pants have been so faithful to me, I've had these for two years and they are still going strong. I love how skin tight they are which emphasises the shape of my legs. I bought these disco pants from Ebay for £16.99 which cost a lot less American Apparell ones at £60. The fit on these are just as good and they look just as good too. They literally go with anything and I think are a good staple for the wardrobe.


I love my jumper, I once again was browsing around in Covent Garden and came across this beautiful multi-coloured jumper. I love the prints, which just made the whole outfit visually interesting.


My Accessories this week are obviously a circle ring at £15 from jewellery brand 'Lollapalooza by Dee', and this bold statement gold bracelet from Forever 21 at £5.00.


 I wanted to keep it festive down to the last detail and went for this metallic copper coloured nail varnish by Avon. My earrings from 'Primark' tied in nicely with the gold bracelet (£2.50)



Attention: My Boots! - These are my favourite boots ever! I bought these leather beauties from Aldo (£85). Whenever I wear these I feel so empowered. Although they are five inches high they are very comfortable to walk in.


Lastly, the way to carry off a colourful outfit successfully is with a smile - chheeeessseeee :)



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig