Sunday 1 March 2015

Baby Pink Over Coat & Wedges

Outfit
Coat: New Look
Dress - H&M
Shirt - Primark
Shoes - Ebay

It's the first day of March, and that means its one month closer to summer yayyyyyyyyy! This weekend I had a design meeting and I thought hmmm I haven't worn a dress in a while, so a dress and over coat it was. Most of my outfit this week you could say has come out of the archive because I haven't worn any of it for so long. I also wear glasses most of the time and wanted to show you what my glasses look like with an everyday outfit I would wear.


Today was all about the over coat, this coat is light with a length that is practical for the weather and also balances out the proportion of the short dress. I particularly like the lining inside the coat, I'm a girly girl so all these hearts are me to T.



This body-con mini dress from H&M is a lovely little number that can be dressed up or down. I usually go bare legs when wearing this, but to keep it practical for the weather I wore some sheer grey tights.

My beautiful rings are of course non other than Lollapalooza by Dee hand made jewellery. Their chunky rings are always great for making a statement.



I LOVE MY TRAVEL BAG! Its great if I want to carry it as an over night bag or to a business meeting.I think the print is great and compliments my outfit perfectly.


The details of an outfit are always important, so layering the Primark shirt underneath the dress adds an element of preppy.



The floral pattern creates a lovely prints clash against the sleeve of the over coat sleeve which I purposely rolled up to make it more visually interesting and to add texture.


Finally these gorgeous wedges I got from Ebay for £19.99, they have served me so well and surprisingly are very comfortable and easy to walk in, I can strut around and soldier it out all day in these. Adding the socks was a personal touch of quirkiness whilst keeping my feet warm.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig