Sunday 22 March 2015

Stripey Skirt for Spring

Outfit

Shirt: Primark
Skirt: Shara 
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Urban Outfitters
Blazer: H&M

Its officially Spring!!!! Yayyyyyyy! I'm so excited it's ridiculous, I am not a fan of winter, the cold weather or wearing too many bulky layers, so when I came out my house this morning I was happy to be able to finally go outside without a coat or heavy jacket. Today's outfit is all about transitioning into spring.




  I wanted to welcome the new season and make the most of this weather by wearing my full stripey circle skirt that I made myself. It's quite a loud skirt and doesn't need much else to go with it. This pink blazer is a great way of instantly making an outfit look smart and going out for lunch with the girls.


My shirt from Primark compliments the skirt very nicely creating an element of preppy. I particularly like the contrasting raglan sleeves.



I loooovvvveeee my rings from Lollapalooza by Dee as usual, I'm a fan of their use of chunky shapes and textures which give off spring summer vibes all year round.



I always like making a bold statement with my eye shadow, and this week I have gone for purple on my lids ,added a touch of green in the corners and blended them together for an ombre effect.



Although the top of the outfit is quite preppy I didn't want it to come across as business like, so I steered away from the court shoes and went for these gorgeous pair of ankle strap open toes from Zara. The gold heel on them is everything! 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig