Tuesday 19 May 2015

The Textile Federation Tee - Colour Splash!

Outfit
T - shirt - The Textile Federation
Treggings - TopShop
Ankle Boots - Zara (similar here)
Jacket - Matalan
Earrings - Ana IsArts

Over the weekend I attended a photo shoot at the Birmingham 'Custard Factory', for the 'Youth For Excellence' charity organisation that I am the artistic director for. The brief was to wear a casual outfit with a pop of colour, and I thought that my 'Textile Federation Tee' would be perfect for this!


I LOVE this T-shirt and picked it up in the Urban Outfitters sale where it had gone from £40 to £15. I not only love all of the bright colours, but I also love the graphic shapes and black lines in it, which makes it visually outstanding to create a real impact. I complimented the t - shirt with my huge laser cut Africa earrings by Birmingham based jewellery brand Ana IsArts.




The rest of the outfit I kept black and simple, I usually go all out with the colours, but I wanted the focus of the outfit to remain on the T-shirt. I wore my trusty black treggings from TopShop just because they are so comfy and go with everything. 


I really wanted to have fun this week, and spent most of the time jumping around for these shots,( but the jumping shots didn't turn out to well lol) The mural in the background provided the perfect back drop of colour for that care free vibe I was going for.


I made a statement with my eye shadow by using the 'Sleek' Acid eyes shadow palette by blending pink and blue together.


The ankle boots from Zara are probably the most comfortable casual walking heels I own. The block heel on them make them easy to walk around in all day, and I love the cut out details on the sides of them.





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig