Sunday 23 August 2015

Turtle Neck & Statement Necklace

Outfit

Turtle Neck: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: H&M 
Bag: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Zara 
Ring: LBD Gems

After the typical British weather being abysmal for the past few weeks we were finally blessed with some good weather yesterday. Birmingham was a gorgeous 27 degrees and I of course took advantage, and went to do some retail therapy with the most fabulous woman ever - my mother :).


I don't usually wear grey but I just love the way that this turtle neck halter from Urban Outfitters fits. It looks great with this skirt, and I've previously paired it with a pair of  grey high - waisted jeans which look great for a more sassy look. Admittedly wearing this top was a bit hot for 27 degree weather though.


This cute skirt from H&M is great for adding shape to the body by flaring out, and I particularly like the box pleats. Usually I find it hard to wear skirts like this because I have a bootayyyyy lol, and sometimes skirts like this won't go over it - but this one is just the perfect length just to cover everything.


Most of the time I'm in very bright colours, but this week I wanted to pull it back a little and make the colours of this gorgeous Primark clutch and my nails pop. I love this huge wire wrapped gem stone ring from LBD Gems as it compliments the colour of my skirt perfectly.


I looovvveee this choker statement necklace from Urban Outfitters, it literally blends in and looks like its part of the grey top. I also love all the details of the different links and layers in it, very creative and it only cost me £5! - Yep call me the bargain queen lol.


I could have just been predictable and worn black heels with this outfit, but I decided to go with these gold courts from Zara . I don't like my outfits being matchy matchy because it comes across as trying to hard, so I like to mix it up a bit as long as the colour still compliment each other.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig